1. They're the perfect travel companion.
2. They're great for sleeping bag cuddles.
3. You can stow them practically anywhere.
4. They serve as a neck warmer on hikes.
5. They'll guard your tent better than any dog could.
6. They'll catch prey for you to roast over your campfire.
7. They're compact and can fit nicely into a backpack.
8. They can help you catch fish.
9. They're majestic as hell in the great outdoors.
10. Lastly, you have an excuse to make them wear cute cat sweaters.
Have the meowntains already called you to go? Do you already camp with your cat? Use #campingwithcats to be featured!